Christmas Card Time!

 I had the pleasure of working with the Reazin family again. I love them to bits. We have been working together for almost 7 years now. 

Most recently, she called me to say "It's that time of year again." But this time she wanted something Christmas-y. And I said Wooohoo! ...What am I going to do? Its covid outside and I stopped studio sessions... well I have been wanting outdoor locations for years now... so off I went in the car to do some location scouting. 

I knew from years past that I haven't been able to find natural christmas trees here in Albuquerque without there being a ton of houses or buildings or power lines in the background. I knew I needed to look in the mountains. So I wandered around Tramway stopping at all the public spots, like parks and open spaces, but I just didn't find what I was looking for. I thought about looking for a Christmas tree lot to partner with but they wouldn't be setting up shop for another few weeks, so I dove into the canyon and made my way to the frontage road heading east. I drove along our musical highway (which has no signs and is too short IMHO) and I looked in all the easy to get to nooks and crannies (very important when working with a baby) and I came upon this little pine tree by the sheriffs station. It was perfect! So I sent her some pictures and she agreed, it was adorable. So we planned our date, she said lets do neutral colors, and viola, another year of cuteness for the cards. Take a look.